- 74,758 hits
- Natural Dyeing and Eco Printing in Winter: Honesty and Hops I February 1, 2021
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Tres Riches Heures du duc de Berry
‘ve already reviewed some of Lynn Krawczyk’s book Intentional Printing. Being creatively handicapped to a degree with a broken shoulder, I’m at least and at last able to devote more time to studying in greater depth the how-to mixed media books I’ve been collecting and list on my page Recommended Books for Mixed Media Artists.
I’ve been reflecting on Chapter One, Exploring Intentional Printing, particularly the section on colour.
“It’s important to spend … time thinking about how color makes you feel.” Continue reading →