- 64,907 hits
- Eco Print on Cotton with Silk Appliqués June 11, 2019
- Eight Years Blogging – Writing Chaos into order from the Forest of Souls: Part I May 19, 2019
- My Entry for TAE19 (Twitter Art Exhibit 2019): Windfall April 11, 2019
- Brambly Personage and its Iron Blanket April 10, 2019
- Brambly Personage April 9, 2019
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Tiny Sketchbook Project
I finished my tiny sketchbook the morning of the 14th February – St Valentine’s Day, though instead of a bunch of red roses I was gifted with a paint and varnish scraper. I drove into town to post my book … Continue reading
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. W.B. Yeats Marks and traces. I like the less-defined eco prints. Something has come and gone and left only its metaphysics behind. Its most utilitarian … Continue reading
Another page spread from the Tiny Sketchbook. With teaspoon.
Almost finished. A two-page spread from my Tiny Sketchbook for the Tiny Sketchbook Project touring exhibition. I’m sending this from The Forest of Souls, where I’m holed-up writing my next very long blog.
A couple of shots of the tiny eco prints I’ve been making for The Tiny Sketchbook Project that’s touring Brooklyn/London/Paris later in the year. These are botanical prints from leaves gathered in my garden last autumn. The group picture is … Continue reading