- 81,826 hits
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Some Maps are Nautical April 1, 2022
- Attention and Discernment March 22, 2022
- Spring is on its Way Again – Inside and Out March 8, 2022
- Bloganuary 28: Richard Strauss’ Four Last Songs January 29, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Tiny Sketchbook Project
The Tiny Sketchbook Project, which includes my tiny book of tiny eco prints Little Maps of Trees, has just been on show at the SLOW Galerie in Paris. It’s now walked poetically to London, where it’s on show at The … Continue reading
I finished my tiny sketchbook the morning of the 14th February – St Valentine’s Day, though instead of a bunch of red roses I was gifted with a paint and varnish scraper. I drove into town to post my book … Continue reading
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. W.B. Yeats Marks and traces. I like the less-defined eco prints. Something has come and gone and left only its metaphysics behind. Its most utilitarian … Continue reading
Another page spread from the Tiny Sketchbook. With teaspoon.
Almost finished. A two-page spread from my Tiny Sketchbook for the Tiny Sketchbook Project touring exhibition. I’m sending this from The Forest of Souls, where I’m holed-up writing my next very long blog.
A couple of shots of the tiny eco prints I’ve been making for The Tiny Sketchbook Project that’s touring Brooklyn/London/Paris later in the year. These are botanical prints from leaves gathered in my garden last autumn. The group picture is … Continue reading