- 74,118 hits
- Natural Dyeing and Eco Printing in Winter: Honesty and Hops I February 1, 2021
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Tiktaalik
‘Walking towards’ feels, as an action, to be walking with more force, purpose and goal than ‘walking to’. Here’s what I came up with when I did an Internet search using just the words, ‘walking towards’.
Walking towards the Games is a site about free guided walks (London’s ‘Strategic Walk Network)with the aim of making London one of the most walking friendly cities in Europe by 2012, when London will be hosting the 2012 Olympic Games. The walks “… connect some of London’s best attractions, parks, woodlands, rivers and open spaces”. Nine out of forty London walks are flagged as ‘Walking towards the Games’ when walkers will see how easy it will be to walk to the Olympic site.