- 84,272 hits
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Some Maps are Nautical April 1, 2022
- Attention and Discernment March 22, 2022
- Spring is on its Way Again – Inside and Out March 8, 2022
- Bloganuary 28: Richard Strauss’ Four Last Songs January 29, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Join 1,154 other followers
Tag Archives: Tarascon
Immediately, I was sceptical as I don’t believe that happiness is achievable and that a major source of personal misery is the pursuit of happiness! I figure that humans are born into tragedy. Because we have achieved ‘consciousness’ more than any other creature on the planet (though looking at some of my ‘conscious’ brothers and sisters, I wonder) at some point we (unhappily) become conscious of our mortality.
Actually, my personal revelation that happiness is unachievable has made me quite happy!