- 69,672 hits
- Oak Leaves, a Storm, the Pond May 14, 2020
- The Spirit Lizard and Covid- 19 May 9, 2020
- Testing Water for Iron Content May 8, 2020
- Chaos and Onion Skins May 1, 2020
- Still Taking the Anti-Dote (to the Poison of Chaos) And an Art Note February 17, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: silk prints
Art House Co-op’s Fiction Project has come full circle and my entry The Dust of Life, along with all other entries, is now permanently archived in Brooklyn Art Library.
Dust, however, continues as a project and I’m excited to announce that I’m in the process of putting together a limited edition series of 10 fine art prints on silk, the suite of images derived from my Art House Co-op entry, which on the theme ‘I’m a Scavenger’ and highlighted the plight of the world’s orphaned and abandoned street children .