- 84,449 hits
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Some Maps are Nautical April 1, 2022
- Attention and Discernment March 22, 2022
- Spring is on its Way Again – Inside and Out March 8, 2022
- Bloganuary 28: Richard Strauss’ Four Last Songs January 29, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Join 1,154 other followers
Tag Archives: San Marco
‘ve already reviewed some of Lynn Krawczyk’s book Intentional Printing. Being creatively handicapped to a degree with a broken shoulder, I’m at least and at last able to devote more time to studying in greater depth the how-to mixed media books I’ve been collecting and list on my page Recommended Books for Mixed Media Artists.
I’ve been reflecting on Chapter One, Exploring Intentional Printing, particularly the section on colour.
“It’s important to spend … time thinking about how color makes you feel.” Continue reading →