- 74,865 hits
- Natural Dyeing and Eco Printing in Winter: Honesty and Hops I February 1, 2021
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: photography
“The second reason is, that imperfection is in some sort essential to all that we know of life. It is the sign of life in a mortal body, that is to say, of a state of progress and change. Nothing … Continue reading
I’ve restored order to my studio after the nightmare upheaval of the new carpet laying. (Only one room to go). Keeks decided that the best way to help would be to keep a vigilant eye on the street down below. … Continue reading
I tried to take a photograph of rhubarb flowers (they’re the blurred whitish things).
Technically, it’s all wrong.
Yet, sometimes, a bad photo can be good.
Funny thing, beauty. Continue reading
The glasshouse at RHS Wisley is a feast of texture and pattern. Here are two types of weave from the tropical zone. Both are from different types of palm. I think the one on the right is a date palm. … Continue reading