- 85,600 hits
- Pages from a Sketchbook with Tomato November 21, 2022
- A Sunflower in November November 12, 2022
- Thin Places – More Studies October 30, 2022
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Some Maps are Nautical April 1, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Join 1,328 other followers
Tag Archives: photography
“The second reason is, that imperfection is in some sort essential to all that we know of life. It is the sign of life in a mortal body, that is to say, of a state of progress and change. Nothing … Continue reading
I’ve restored order to my studio after the nightmare upheaval of the new carpet laying. (Only one room to go). Keeks decided that the best way to help would be to keep a vigilant eye on the street down below. … Continue reading
I tried to take a photograph of rhubarb flowers (they’re the blurred whitish things).
Technically, it’s all wrong.
Yet, sometimes, a bad photo can be good.
Funny thing, beauty. Continue reading
The glasshouse at RHS Wisley is a feast of texture and pattern. Here are two types of weave from the tropical zone. Both are from different types of palm. I think the one on the right is a date palm. … Continue reading