- 74,758 hits
- Natural Dyeing and Eco Printing in Winter: Honesty and Hops I February 1, 2021
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: photo bleaching photos
Landscape of Landscapes is the first of a series of mixed media encaustics I’m working on – still part of my Below the Line project.
It’s small, but includes a good number of mixed media techniques, including digital imagery, an altered (bleached) photo of a landscape, and the bottom bit (green) came about when I found my hands doing something entirely unexpected.
It has led me into new territory.
Continue reading →