- 70,044 hits
- Eco Print on Linen July 1, 2020
- Eco Printing to the Accompaniment of Quanta Qualia June 30, 2020
- Tannin and Tone and Chrome June 27, 2020
- Oak Leaves, a Storm, the Pond May 14, 2020
- The Spirit Lizard and Covid- 19 May 9, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Margate
I’m such a tangle! But at least I’m telling it like it is. (This poster was salvaged from the sea at Margate; the tangle of fishing lines, from St Margaret’s Bay, Kent). Continue reading
I wrote recently about walking Whitstable. Yesterday we walked Margate. Like Whitstable, it was a first visit for me.
Margate has a bad reputation. From an aesthetic viewpoint, I understand. The seafront buildings are some of the ugliest I’ve seen. The beach is glorious.