- 64,604 hits
- Eight Years Blogging – Writing Chaos into order from the Forest of Souls: Part I May 19, 2019
- My Entry for TAE19 (Twitter Art Exhibit 2019): Windfall April 11, 2019
- Brambly Personage and its Iron Blanket April 10, 2019
- Brambly Personage April 9, 2019
- Mysterious Personage – Papier Mache Cast Finished March 27, 2019
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Tag Archives: khadi paper
This image may not seem very exciting, but I proved something during this dyeing process.
A friend turned up the other day with a huge parcel of rhubarb leaves from her dad’s garden. She’d kept a promise to bring me some for dyeing purposes and had had them in her freezer for a couple of weeks. Continue reading
In my previous blog I showed the results of a batch of eco print bundles on paper and fabric that I’d dyed using rhubarb leaves.
The experiment included some silk samples. It was my first attempt at eco printing with silk. Continue reading
Some of the pages were polished – those to which I added beeswax or encaustic wax. The sketchbook was a progression of my artistic exploration Below the Line, a phrase from Deepak Chopra’s book Quantum Healing. I dismantled the sketchbook … Continue reading