- 66,773 hits
- More Notes from a Melody Not Yet Written October 14, 2019
- Notes from a Melody Not Yet Written October 13, 2019
- Liminal Space, the Prepared Piano and Indeterminacy – a Quick Note to Myself and Anybody Reading October 5, 2019
- Indeterminacy, Some Project Notes October 4, 2019
- Cecil Collins: Fools and Angels September 26, 2019
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Karma
Walking with Shalott by the Light of Tabor, Noor, Nirvana, Ner Tamid, Diwali: A Response to Terrorists
Drawing-in the Withdrawn – Drawing in Meta-Meaning Mode led me to – a different approach entirely. It happens. Still, there is a connection, in that I am yet again drawn; drawn to let recent work inform me of my onward … Continue reading
I love forests and woods. In part it is because they represent shelter and therefore ‘home’, perhaps the ideal home, with walls that not only breath, but in doing so, produce ‘breath’ for the humans who dwell in them. Dense canopies of leaves are ‘sighing’ ceilings, which open and close in tune with weather and season and from which food falls a-plenty for nourishment of man, beast and bird. The forest is where man and creature can peacefully co-habit. While man builds his shelter at ground level, the treetops are tenements to bird and squirrel.
Part travelogue, part art …
If ‘Walking into Art’ sounds a bit like a collision, like ‘walking into a door’, well, a lot of artistic invention begins in accident.
If you believe in accident, that is. Continue reading