- 63,367 hits
- Papier Mache Form in Progress March 1, 2019
- Tiny Sketchbook Project: Sent February 18, 2019
- A Tiny Poem for the 44th and Last of the Page Spreads for the Tiny Sketchbook Project February 12, 2019
- Tiny Sketchbook Project: Making a Mark, Leaving a Trace February 10, 2019
- Tiny Sketchbook Project: Page Spread with Teaspoon February 9, 2019
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Japanese Maple print
I had managed to ruin these two postcard-sized eco prints – which came out of a January batch of bundles – by adding too much encaustic wax. Drenched would be the appropriate verb to use.
They turned black and hard, like they had been smoked over an open fire. The leaf patterning was obliterated, except when held up to light.
Eco Print on Khadi Paper 15 February 2015I laid them aside, knowing I ought to dispose of them,but couldn’t.
I forgot about them. Then yesterday the idea came to me that I should … Continue reading →