- 62,157 hits
- New Year’s Resolutions? I’ve Only Got the One: Clean Up My Room December 23, 2018
- Mark Making, The Zen of Seeing, the Byzantine Monocondyle and the Seven Bridges of Königsberg November 30, 2018
- On the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice: Shanks, E., 100 Years Dead, Not Forgotten November 10, 2018
- Black Bean Dye and Black Bean Soup October 23, 2018
- A Titanic Love Affair, Horse Chestnut Husk Dye and Mordanting with Moses the Chemist October 15, 2018
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Fennel
I’ve recently had one of those bursts of cooking enthusiasm and tried out a recipe from a new recipe book. It’s one of the titles on the virtual shelves of my ‘Save The Planet’ Amazon aStore (not yet online). I bought it because it’s an opportunity to improve both cooking and writing skills – I could try out some recipes and then write a review of the book both for my website and for Amazon.
The book’s title and subtitle were the hooks that snagged me: 30 Minute Vegetarian and Tasty vegetarian meals in a flash. The claim on the back cover reeled me in. The recipes “ … can be prepared and cooked in 30 minutes or less”.