- 72,616 hits
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Linen and Silk Samples Dyed with a Decoction of Dyer’s Chamomile Flowers July 27, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Eucharist
Dice was snickering at whatever he was skim-reading.
“Mornin’, Sgt. Hey – that photo somebody’s posting-in every day? Listen to this from the profiler,” he sneered.
“‘The strawberry represents love, also blood. Also symbolising The Virgin, it’s the holy blood of Christ. Strawberry flowers – white – … purity; …leaves – trifoliate – …Trinity. …glass of wine therefore represents The Eucharist, in which wine is tran…sub…st… ”
“Transubstantiated, sir.” Continue reading
“All the world’s a stage and men and women merely players upon it.”
The Hone Life word of the week is play, as in playfulness rather than stage play, but in letting this quote select me, I’m demonstrating playfulness in letting my right brain, intuition, serendipity, synchronicity, Higher Consciousness, whatever you want to call it, have dominion. I’m being playful in my contemplation of play. Continue reading