- 64,907 hits
- Eco Print on Cotton with Silk Appliqués June 11, 2019
- Eight Years Blogging – Writing Chaos into order from the Forest of Souls: Part I May 19, 2019
- My Entry for TAE19 (Twitter Art Exhibit 2019): Windfall April 11, 2019
- Brambly Personage and its Iron Blanket April 10, 2019
- Brambly Personage April 9, 2019
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Eco Print
Just sent off my entry for TAE 19 (Twitter Art Exhibit 2019). This year it’s being held in Edinburgh and to raise money for Art in Healthcare, Edinburgh, which is an organisation working closely with healthcare providers in hospitals, GP … Continue reading
I finished my tiny sketchbook the morning of the 14th February – St Valentine’s Day, though instead of a bunch of red roses I was gifted with a paint and varnish scraper. I drove into town to post my book … Continue reading
Another page spread from the Tiny Sketchbook. With teaspoon.
Almost finished. A two-page spread from my Tiny Sketchbook for the Tiny Sketchbook Project touring exhibition. I’m sending this from The Forest of Souls, where I’m holed-up writing my next very long blog.
A couple of shots of the tiny eco prints I’ve been making for The Tiny Sketchbook Project that’s touring Brooklyn/London/Paris later in the year. These are botanical prints from leaves gathered in my garden last autumn. The group picture is … Continue reading
More eco prints on watercolour paper. The deep brown-black of the sumac is the actual leaf. It fused with the paper because I made an extra-tight sandwich of the materials and steamed it for a longer period of time in … Continue reading