- 86,260 hits
A map does not just chart, it unlocks and formulates meaning; it forms bridges between here and there, between disparate ideas that we did not know were previously connected. ... Reif Larsen, The Selected Works of T S Spivet.
- Bloganuary 27: What language do you wish you could speak? And The Shoah (Holocaust) January 27, 2023
- Bloganuary 2023: Day 25: What is a song or poem that speaks to you and why? January 24, 2023
- Bloganuary 2023: Day 21: Who is your favorite author and why? January 21, 2023
- Bloganuary 2023: Day 19: What color describes your personality and why? January 19, 2023
- Bloganuary 2023: Day 18: What’s your favorite meal to cook and/or eat? January 19, 2023
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Blogging Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Monoprinting Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Quotes Research Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Walking Writing
Join 1,339 other subscribers
Tag Archives: colour theory
‘ve already reviewed some of Lynn Krawczyk’s book Intentional Printing. Being creatively handicapped to a degree with a broken shoulder, I’m at least and at last able to devote more time to studying in greater depth the how-to mixed media books I’ve been collecting and list on my page Recommended Books for Mixed Media Artists.
I’ve been reflecting on Chapter One, Exploring Intentional Printing, particularly the section on colour.
“It’s important to spend … time thinking about how color makes you feel.” Continue reading →