- 68,658 hits
- Still Taking the Anti-Dote (to the Poison of Chaos) And an Art Note February 17, 2020
- Tricks of Light I January 3, 2020
- Covehithe Ochres and Gissing Whites: Hand-Made Paints from Foraged Pigment November 2, 2019
- Indeterminacy: The Blueberry Interlude: Cold Dyeing with Blueberry Stems October 15, 2019
- More Notes from a Melody Not Yet Written October 14, 2019
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Cave painting
I did. Well, I slid part way down the bottom bit and smashed my shoulder, a week ago today. Might need surgery. Fingers crossed. It was all very dramatic. Two ambulances. (Did they think I was in bits that would … Continue reading
Immediately, I was sceptical as I don’t believe that happiness is achievable and that a major source of personal misery is the pursuit of happiness! I figure that humans are born into tragedy. Because we have achieved ‘consciousness’ more than any other creature on the planet (though looking at some of my ‘conscious’ brothers and sisters, I wonder) at some point we (unhappily) become conscious of our mortality.
Actually, my personal revelation that happiness is unachievable has made me quite happy!