- 83,173 hits
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Some Maps are Nautical April 1, 2022
- Attention and Discernment March 22, 2022
- Spring is on its Way Again – Inside and Out March 8, 2022
- Bloganuary 28: Richard Strauss’ Four Last Songs January 29, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Join 1,154 other followers
Tag Archives: art studio
This was my secret studio during the period of The Great Transition, where I began to discover the eco collograph. It’s the shed at our allotment. It has a veranda which we closed in with trellising, including the trellis door … Continue reading
The studio was in such a mess I couldn’t use it.
Here it is, tidied and once more in operation.
Here are some eco prints on papers, fabrics, rust-printed organza, tea-dyed embroidery silk, carved Indian woodblock, barnacle-encrusted mussel shells. Aren’t these barnacle-bejewelled shells gorgeous? Fossilised eco-systems. Continue reading