- 58,794 hits
- I’m Back (with) Tacita Dean, Collectingness, Creativity and Health August 14, 2018
- I’ll be Back May 14, 2018
- New Departures in Eco Printing – Impressures Negative Realities and Graphic Notation March 28, 2018
- Taking a Walk with Pussy Willow An-Dro into the (Negative) Space of Possibility March 18, 2018
- In Search of Blue: Dyeing with Woad, Beans and Lentils March 13, 2018
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Tag Archives: art studio
This was my secret studio during the period of The Great Transition, where I began to discover the eco collograph. It’s the shed at our allotment. It has a veranda which we closed in with trellising, including the trellis door … Continue reading
The studio was in such a mess I couldn’t use it.
Here it is, tidied and once more in operation.
Here are some eco prints on papers, fabrics, rust-printed organza, tea-dyed embroidery silk, carved Indian woodblock, barnacle-encrusted mussel shells. Aren’t these barnacle-bejewelled shells gorgeous? Fossilised eco-systems. Continue reading