- 52,752 hits
- Eco Collograph from Red Cabbage November 1, 2017
- First Attempt at Dyeing with Mushrooms October 30, 2017
- The Art of Slow Art: Encouraging Failure and Slinging a Pot of Red Paint at Doggy Death Row October 26, 2017
- TwitterArtExhibit (TAE)17: Funds Raised as of 28 April 2017 and TAE18 October 24, 2017
- Secret Studio October 20, 2017
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Tag Archives: art studio
This was my secret studio during the period of The Great Transition, where I began to discover the eco collograph. It’s the shed at our allotment. It has a veranda which we closed in with trellising, including the trellis door … Continue reading
The studio was in such a mess I couldn’t use it.
Here it is, tidied and once more in operation.
Here are some eco prints on papers, fabrics, rust-printed organza, tea-dyed embroidery silk, carved Indian woodblock, barnacle-encrusted mussel shells. Aren’t these barnacle-bejewelled shells gorgeous? Fossilised eco-systems. Continue reading