- 74,885 hits
- Natural Dyeing and Eco Printing in Winter: Honesty and Hops I February 1, 2021
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Tag Archives: Amazon Kindle
He held out a hand. “I’m John Smith.”
“Jane Brown,” said Jane, …
“Are you on holiday?” asked Jane.
“Yes. I … excuse me.”
I didn’t get his name, thought Jane. He’s very attractive.
Did you spot the glaring error in the above text? If you did, please leave a comment and tell me what it is. I’ll reveal it in tomorrow’s blog post. Tip: the verb ‘get’ doesn’t mean ‘understand’ in this context. Continue reading
I promised a Fellow Friday Fictioneer Friend a couple of weeks ago to publish some images of my library. Before I’m asked, I’ve read all of some of the books, some of all of them, all of some of them … Continue reading