- 53,238 hits
- Taking a Walk in Negative Space November 29, 2017
- Eco Collograph from Red Cabbage November 1, 2017
- First Attempt at Dyeing with Mushrooms October 30, 2017
- The Art of Slow Art: Encouraging Failure and Slinging a Pot of Red Paint at Doggy Death Row October 26, 2017
- TwitterArtExhibit (TAE)17: Funds Raised as of 28 April 2017 and TAE18 October 24, 2017
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Category Archives: Walkabout
Going walkabout. See you soon.
In my article on walkabouts I described how when Australian Aboriginals go ‘walkabout’ they follow paths known as ‘songlines’ or ‘dreaming lines’. It reminded me of Ley Lines. Ley Lines could be said to be the Western European equivalent of ‘songlines’, but only in that they are similarly believed to be connections between ‘sacred’ sites.