- 57,664 hits
- I’ll be Back May 14, 2018
- New Departures in Eco Printing – Impressures Negative Realities and Graphic Notation March 28, 2018
- Taking a Walk with Pussy Willow An-Dro into the (Negative) Space of Possibility March 18, 2018
- In Search of Blue: Dyeing with Woad, Beans and Lentils March 13, 2018
- Maroon Staccato: Another Pair of Eco Prints on Watercolour Paper February 15, 2018
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Category Archives: Walkabout
Going walkabout. See you soon.
In my article on walkabouts I described how when Australian Aboriginals go ‘walkabout’ they follow paths known as ‘songlines’ or ‘dreaming lines’. It reminded me of Ley Lines. Ley Lines could be said to be the Western European equivalent of ‘songlines’, but only in that they are similarly believed to be connections between ‘sacred’ sites.