- 62,885 hits
- Tiny Sketchbook Project: Sent February 18, 2019
- A Tiny Poem for the 44th and Last of the Page Spreads for the Tiny Sketchbook Project February 12, 2019
- Tiny Sketchbook Project: Making a Mark, Leaving a Trace February 10, 2019
- Tiny Sketchbook Project: Page Spread with Teaspoon February 9, 2019
- Tiny Sketchbook Project: Front Cover February 8, 2019
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Category Archives: Artist Books
I finished my tiny sketchbook the morning of the 14th February – St Valentine’s Day, though instead of a bunch of red roses I was gifted with a paint and varnish scraper. I drove into town to post my book … Continue reading
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. W.B. Yeats Marks and traces. I like the less-defined eco prints. Something has come and gone and left only its metaphysics behind. Its most utilitarian … Continue reading
Another page spread from the Tiny Sketchbook. With teaspoon.
Almost finished. A two-page spread from my Tiny Sketchbook for the Tiny Sketchbook Project touring exhibition. I’m sending this from The Forest of Souls, where I’m holed-up writing my next very long blog.
I recently finished the first little work in the series – a sort of dismantled artist book – which I’m calling, for now at least, Found Unbound. Here it is, framed. Here’s the work at an earlier stage. I wrote … Continue reading
I’m following-up on my blog of 1st September – Adventuring – with an artistic adventure I’ve been having. I’m calling it Found Unbound. Found Unbound is about an artist’s book. Found halted in the process of being unbound, or found … Continue reading