- 75,204 hits
- Natural Dyeing and Eco Printing in Winter: Honesty and Hops I February 1, 2021
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Monthly Archives: February 2019
I finished my tiny sketchbook the morning of the 14th February – St Valentine’s Day, though instead of a bunch of red roses I was gifted with a paint and varnish scraper. I drove into town to post my book … Continue reading
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. W.B. Yeats Marks and traces. I like the less-defined eco prints. Something has come and gone and left only its metaphysics behind. Its most utilitarian … Continue reading
Another page spread from the Tiny Sketchbook. With teaspoon.
Almost finished. A two-page spread from my Tiny Sketchbook for the Tiny Sketchbook Project touring exhibition. I’m sending this from The Forest of Souls, where I’m holed-up writing my next very long blog.