I took this photo on a table outside the kitchen window. It’s November, but see the Fuschia blossom top right? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Fuschia in bloom outdoors in England in November. Times, they are a-changing.
- 61,460 hits
- Mark Making, The Zen of Seeing, the Byzantine Monocondyle and the Seven Bridges of Königsberg November 30, 2018
- On the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice: Shanks, E., 100 Years Dead, Not Forgotten November 10, 2018
- Black Bean Dye and Black Bean Soup October 23, 2018
- A Titanic Love Affair, Horse Chestnut Husk Dye and Mordanting with Moses the Chemist October 15, 2018
- (no title) October 4, 2018
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing