I took this photo on a table outside the kitchen window. It’s November, but see the Fuschia blossom top right? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Fuschia in bloom outdoors in England in November. Times, they are a-changing.
- 50,897 hits
- I’m Back – And Befriending the Rohingya September 21, 2017
- Passing It On: Rob Stevens August 21, 2017
- Post-Walkabout, I Run into Archimedes and Tangerine Meg in the Pursuit of An Eco Collograph and Its Ghost August 10, 2017
- An Hiatus: Back Soon July 30, 2017
- Seeds Fallen from an Elm July 23, 2017
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing