- 85,558 hits
- Pages from a Sketchbook with Tomato November 21, 2022
- A Sunflower in November November 12, 2022
- Thin Places – More Studies October 30, 2022
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Some Maps are Nautical April 1, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Join 1,328 other followers
Daily Archives: March 6, 2015
The studio was in such a mess I couldn’t use it.
Here it is, tidied and once more in operation.
Here are some eco prints on papers, fabrics, rust-printed organza, tea-dyed embroidery silk, carved Indian woodblock, barnacle-encrusted mussel shells. Aren’t these barnacle-bejewelled shells gorgeous? Fossilised eco-systems. Continue reading