- 71,982 hits
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Linen and Silk Samples Dyed with a Decoction of Dyer’s Chamomile Flowers July 27, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Monthly Archives: October 2014
I meant to send out a plea – and forgot – to anybody out there who could identify the landscape in this plaque A Reminder of Cornwall.
My unspoken plea was picked up telepathically and I now know it’s a place called … Continue reading
Every Friday authors worldwide gather round the virtual fireside of Rochelle Wisoff and share stories of 100 words, prompted by a common photograph, and exchange constructive criticism. Readers’ comments are also welcome. This week’s photo has been provided by Kent Bonham. Thanks, Kent. Your photo inspired the following very late entry from me this week.
That was Tod. We were in a junk shop, hunting for stuff to ‘upcycle’.
“Plaque.” I showed him.
“‘Souvenir of Cornwall,’” he read out loud. It was printed beneath a postcard. To its right was a slot for a photo. Continue reading