- 76,490 hits
- A Return to Painting July 9, 2021
- Natural Dyeing and Eco Printing in Winter: Honesty and Hops I February 1, 2021
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Monthly Archives: September 2014
1337 – strange number to consider a milestone. My grateful and humble thanks to all who have done me the honour of visiting my blog and hitting that like button. Continue reading
I looked back, sin
safer than flight.
I should have soared away.
Zoar was not far
but sin was nearer.
I was cosy with sin –
a warm nest. Continue reading
Seth Apter (The Altered Page) is running a blog hop of photos of artists’ studio tables. Here’s mine. Look closely and you’ll see my cat Keeks, who often keeps me company as I work. Well, mostly she sleeps.
It’s always fascinating and often revealing to see artists’ work spaces. Francis Bacon’s studio instantly popped into my mind as I wrote that and I found the You Tube video below, which is about the re-creation of his studio. Continue reading