- 70,163 hits
- Eco Print on Silk July 10, 2020
- Another Test Eco Print on Silk Satin July 6, 2020
- Eco Print on Linen July 1, 2020
- Eco Printing to the Accompaniment of Quanta Qualia June 30, 2020
- Tannin and Tone and Chrome June 27, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Monthly Archives: September 2014
1337 – strange number to consider a milestone. My grateful and humble thanks to all who have done me the honour of visiting my blog and hitting that like button. Continue reading
I looked back, sin
safer than flight.
I should have soared away.
Zoar was not far
but sin was nearer.
I was cosy with sin –
a warm nest. Continue reading
Seth Apter (The Altered Page) is running a blog hop of photos of artists’ studio tables. Here’s mine. Look closely and you’ll see my cat Keeks, who often keeps me company as I work. Well, mostly she sleeps.
It’s always fascinating and often revealing to see artists’ work spaces. Francis Bacon’s studio instantly popped into my mind as I wrote that and I found the You Tube video below, which is about the re-creation of his studio. Continue reading