- 69,558 hits
- Oak Leaves, a Storm, the Pond May 14, 2020
- The Spirit Lizard and Covid- 19 May 9, 2020
- Testing Water for Iron Content May 8, 2020
- Chaos and Onion Skins May 1, 2020
- Still Taking the Anti-Dote (to the Poison of Chaos) And an Art Note February 17, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Daily Archives: July 29, 2014
‘ve already reviewed some of Lynn Krawczyk’s book Intentional Printing. Being creatively handicapped to a degree with a broken shoulder, I’m at least and at last able to devote more time to studying in greater depth the how-to mixed media books I’ve been collecting and list on my page Recommended Books for Mixed Media Artists.
I’ve been reflecting on Chapter One, Exploring Intentional Printing, particularly the section on colour.
“It’s important to spend … time thinking about how color makes you feel.” Continue reading →