“Every person has the power to make others happy.
Some do it simply by entering a room
others by leaving the room.
Some individuals leave trails of gloom;
others, trails of joy.
Some leave trails of hate and bitterness;
others, trails of love and harmony.
Some leave trails of cynicism and pessimism;
others trails of faith and optimism.
Some leave trails of criticism and resignation;
others trails of gratitude and hope.
What kind of trails do you leave?”
William Arthur Ward
- 53,229 hits
- Taking a Walk in Negative Space November 29, 2017
- Eco Collograph from Red Cabbage November 1, 2017
- First Attempt at Dyeing with Mushrooms October 30, 2017
- The Art of Slow Art: Encouraging Failure and Slinging a Pot of Red Paint at Doggy Death Row October 26, 2017
- TwitterArtExhibit (TAE)17: Funds Raised as of 28 April 2017 and TAE18 October 24, 2017
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing