“Every person has the power to make others happy.
Some do it simply by entering a room
others by leaving the room.
Some individuals leave trails of gloom;
others, trails of joy.
Some leave trails of hate and bitterness;
others, trails of love and harmony.
Some leave trails of cynicism and pessimism;
others trails of faith and optimism.
Some leave trails of criticism and resignation;
others trails of gratitude and hope.
What kind of trails do you leave?”
William Arthur Ward
- 47,129 hits
- Oak Flowers on Silk – an Epitaph April 21, 2017
- Twitter Art Exhibit 2017 – Success! April 17, 2017
- Hope: Satish Kumar Talking at 42 Acres, Shoreditch, London, April 2017 April 17, 2017
- Soil Soul Society: Satish Kumar Talks at 42 Acres London April 2, 2017
- Melvyn Bragg on Richard Dawkins March 31, 2017
- Allotmenteering Altered Books Art Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing