I’ve recently joined Pinterest, though haven’t found the time to engage much with it yet. But I stumbled upon a fellow NaBloPoMo-er the other day who has created a Pinterest board of her NaBloPoMo blogs, so I did the same last night – well, unto the wee small hours! Here’s a link to the collection so far:
The only other board I’ve set up on Pinterest to date is one for researching and gathering together images – ideas – for a commission to design a set of CD covers and I’ll be doing another one for my own CD, which I plan to record next year. Is record still a valid word, or should it be burn? I remember LPs you could melt and turn into hats when they got scratched and I had a friend with a wind-up record player with a huge horn. I kid ye not!
Anybody out there using Pinterest? How do you feel about it as a platform? How do you use it?
- About Last Night #NaBloPoMo (thelifeofkylie.com)
- NaBloPoMo 11/22 (madadventuresin6b.wordpress.com)
- The Urban Daddy Throws in His Hat for NaBloPoMo! (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)
- Two-thirds of the way …………. (Day 20 of NaBloPoMo ) (rosiewrites2.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo Day 6 & 7 (thelovelyphotog.com)
- NaBloPoMo: Fright Night (quitethemess.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo : Dementia , Alzheimer’s Cruel Game. (willowdot21.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days, 30 Posts: NaBloPoMo is here! (wordsfromwarren.com)