- 85,640 hits
- Oku no Hosomichi: The Narrow Road to the Deep North: Curating Mountains December 5, 2022
- Pages from a Sketchbook with Tomato November 21, 2022
- A Sunflower in November November 12, 2022
- Thin Places – More Studies October 30, 2022
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Monoprinting Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Walking Writing
Join 1,341 other followers
Daily Archives: November 19, 2013
He held out a hand. “I’m John Smith.”
“Jane Brown,” said Jane, …
“Are you on holiday?” asked Jane.
“Yes. I … excuse me.”
I didn’t get his name, thought Jane. He’s very attractive.
Did you spot the glaring error in the above text? If you did, please leave a comment and tell me what it is. I’ll reveal it in tomorrow’s blog post. Tip: the verb ‘get’ doesn’t mean ‘understand’ in this context. Continue reading