Here is the second of the suite of two collages I mentioned in my blog of 14 August Walking the Earth. I have confused the names of these twin collages. It is Posthumous and it is this one which is called Leaf & Blood and is the one which inspired the name for the second of my Laurel Grove Series of Mystery & Suspense novels (work in progress).
Here’s the first of the twin collages again. The two were inspired by a walk in oak and beech woods near our house in France. It was a dismal day, but some art came out of it. Even dismal days can bring forth images. I could squeeze no more than two artworks from the walk, but it is interesting, as the first of my novels involves twins, and they will probably turn up in my second.
I am having to come to terms with the fact that my first novel will need radical brutal savage editing. I have invested a lot of time and energy and money into it so far and so it is taking some courage to admit that it’s mostly a load of rubbish.
Art is hard! But at least I am in control of these two twins.
- Walking the Earth (annisik51.wordpress.com)
- Collage With Creativity (cgajournalism.wordpress.com)
- Collage: Wax and paper (dawnwhitehand.wordpress.com)
- collage / marina (dreambigcapebreton.com)
- Eye Candy: Julie Lee’s Intricate & Inspiring Food Collages (thekitchn.com)
- The surreal genius of Hugo Barros’ handcrafted collages (theverge.com)
- Sonnet II: Creators (davidemeron.com)