- 82,381 hits
- Work in Progress: Painting Exercise Using a Limited Palette April 5, 2022
- Some Maps are Nautical April 1, 2022
- Attention and Discernment March 22, 2022
- Spring is on its Way Again – Inside and Out March 8, 2022
- Bloganuary 28: Richard Strauss’ Four Last Songs January 29, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Daily Archives: August 4, 2013
I wrote recently about walking Whitstable. Yesterday we walked Margate. Like Whitstable, it was a first visit for me.
Margate has a bad reputation. From an aesthetic viewpoint, I understand. The seafront buildings are some of the ugliest I’ve seen. The beach is glorious.