- 79,875 hits
- Bloganuary 27: Thin Places January 27, 2022
- Bloguanuary 24: A Dream and a Pilgrimage January 24, 2022
- Bloganuary 22: The Impossible Finch and The Machines January 22, 2022
- Bloganuary21: Time Travelling to 9/11 January 21, 2022
- On Collage and the Loss of Wonder January 17, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Daily Archives: August 4, 2013
I wrote recently about walking Whitstable. Yesterday we walked Margate. Like Whitstable, it was a first visit for me.
Margate has a bad reputation. From an aesthetic viewpoint, I understand. The seafront buildings are some of the ugliest I’ve seen. The beach is glorious.