How’s this for a nice surprise in my email: my good Facebook friend and excellent NY rock musician, Joe Gande, named me in a Tweet as one amongst a bunch he considers Awesome Authors. Now just how does one preen these days? 🙂 I’m not in the same league as the others on Joe’s list, mind you.
— Joe Gande (@joegande) June 28, 2013
Must dash. I have a beautiful lady of colour jet fighter pilot waiting for me to edit her out of a serious science fiction situation. It’s a short story. The one I wrote the draft of in 7 or 8 hours. It’s for a competition: a story with a twist in the tail. I told my hairdresser about this last week. She wanted me to tell her the story, so I summarised it and at the end I burst into tears and she was amazed (at the story, not my emotional outburst – she’s used to these after doing my hair for the last two years). She wants a printed copy to read when it’s done. Do I have a fan? The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. At any rate, I will have a critique of my story by someone who – for once – I didn’t have to force to read it.
- Delusions and Dreams by Maria Savva (meritaking.com)
- … delighted to have Guest Blogger, Author Maria Savva, on board through her Blog Tour…#TBSU… (seumasgallacher.com)
- No Justice by Darcia Helle – AND 3 eBOOKS GIVEAWAY! (maechs.wordpress.com)
- Love and Loyalty and other stories by Maria Savva (aethomas2005.wordpress.com)
- The Dream by Maria Savva (aethomas2005.wordpress.com)