I promised a Fellow Friday Fictioneer Friend a couple of weeks ago to publish some images of my library. Before I’m asked, I’ve read all of some of the books, some of all of them, all of some of them several times and some are reference books. These pictures are of our living room, where the main book hoard is stored. There are other book stashes around the house.
- Arts & Culture Wednesday: Are books going out of fashion? (theeditgcu.wordpress.com)
- 9 Ways to Get Kindle Books for Free (dailysavings.allyou.com)
- Amazon Kindle Lending Library Surpasses 300,000 titles (goodereader.com)
- What’s missing from the Kindle and Nook? Support for printed books (reviews.cnet.com)
- How to ebooks in the library (pinelopi.wordpress.com)