- 69,534 hits
- Oak Leaves, a Storm, the Pond May 14, 2020
- The Spirit Lizard and Covid- 19 May 9, 2020
- Testing Water for Iron Content May 8, 2020
- Chaos and Onion Skins May 1, 2020
- Still Taking the Anti-Dote (to the Poison of Chaos) And an Art Note February 17, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Reviews Science Short Story Writing Singing spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Daily Archives: May 9, 2013
I promised a Fellow Friday Fictioneer Friend a couple of weeks ago to publish some images of my library. Before I’m asked, I’ve read all of some of the books, some of all of them, all of some of them … Continue reading
I did manage to slip in a singing lesson this week, in between trips to the boatyard to scrub decks and strip paint. This is the great Renee Fleming. Her voice reminds me of honey. And I’ve had it from … Continue reading
I’ve been on holiday this week. Well, for three days, then both my husband and I had to return to work.
No, I’ve not been on one of those action holidays! I’m in the process of removing the antifouling paint from the hull of the boat my husband and I are restoring. It’s a 1970s Albin Vega. The paint used in the 1970s was toxic, hence the overalls mask and goggles. Continue reading
As an experiment, I’ve just done a review and comparison (for Yahoo! Voices) of my three all-time favourite comedy movies. These are: Trains, Planes and Automobiles, Local Hero and The Full Monty. I learned a lot doing the research, especially about the writers/directors. And myself. You can check it out here.
I enjoy reviewing. If you’d like me to review for you, let me know, especially if you’d like to pay me to do it. Continue reading