- 79,819 hits
- Bloguanuary 24: A Dream and a Pilgrimage January 24, 2022
- Bloganuary 22: The Impossible Finch and The Machines January 22, 2022
- Bloganuary21: Time Travelling to 9/11 January 21, 2022
- On Collage and the Loss of Wonder January 17, 2022
- Thin Place Peripherals January 7, 2022
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Painting Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Daily Archives: January 18, 2013
The phone rang. The phone rang just as she turned to leave, had placed her free hand on the tarnished door knob. She turned back to stare at the ringing phone. The old phone she’d found in the box along with the faded photo and the menorah, was ringing.
It insisted. She put down the three crayons on top of the faded photo next to the menorah and the insisting phone. She brought the receiver to her ear.
“Hello?” Continue reading