- 72,112 hits
- Japanese Anemone 2011 October 18, 2020
- A Lot of Edges Called Perhaps September 23, 2020
- Work in Progress September 5, 2020
- Natural Dyeing: Making Green September 2, 2020
- Linen and Silk Samples Dyed with a Decoction of Dyer’s Chamomile Flowers July 27, 2020
- Aesthetics Allotmenteering Art Artist Books Artist Sketchbooks Art Journal Christian writing Collage & Assemblage Creativity Dialogue Drawing Eco/Natural Dyeing and Printing Ecology Encaustic Art Folklore & Mythology Inspiration Mixed Media Music Nature Journal Photography Printmaking Research Science Short Story Writing Singing Singing Sacred spirituality Stitch Walking Writing
Daily Archives: September 16, 2011
Art House Co-op’s Fiction Project has come full circle and my entry The Dust of Life, along with all other entries, is now permanently archived in Brooklyn Art Library.
Dust, however, continues as a project and I’m excited to announce that I’m in the process of putting together a limited edition series of 10 fine art prints on silk, the suite of images derived from my Art House Co-op entry, which on the theme ‘I’m a Scavenger’ and highlighted the plight of the world’s orphaned and abandoned street children .