This is my first attempt at encaustic mixed media. It’s a small watercolour board (5″ x 7″/13cm x 18cm).
I used shellac, encaustic wax, alcohol inks and photo collages.
- The Art of Science: Encaustic Geology (thefinchandpea.com)
- How did I do with my art mini-goals? (caerusartresidency.wordpress.com)
- Encaustic Art explained in my own way (rubbertherapy.typepad.com)
- time to do something else for a minute (fabricart.wordpress.com)
- My fairy art mother (poeticaperture.com)
- BUNNY HOP, Day 12 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days (susanmedyn.com)
- Design Collage (creativehotchpotch.wordpress.com)
- Encaustic Photo Workshop by Elizabeth Messina + Leah MacDonald (stylemepretty.com)